Onderstaand de algemene voorwaarden (Terms & Conditions) in het Engels die van toepassing zijn op de dienstverlening van Jack Hunt.
- Jack Hunt: Maarten Dings, established in Roermond, Chamber of Commerce no. 80137059.
- Customer: the person with whom Jack Hunt has entered into an agreement.
- Parties: Jack Hunt and customer together.
- Consumer: a customer who is an individual acting for private purposes.Applicability
- These terms and conditions will apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of Jack Hunt.
- Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have explicitly agreed upon in writing.
- The parties expressly exclude the applicability of supplementary and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or of third parties.
- All prices used by Jack Hunt are in euros, are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of any other costs such as administration costs, levies and travel-, shipping- or transport expenses, unless expressly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise.
- Jack Hunt is entitled to adjust all prices for its products or services, shown in its shop, on its website or otherwise, at any time.
- Increases in the cost prices of products or parts thereof, which Jack Hunt could not foresee at the time of making an offer or the conclusion of the agreement, may give rise to price increases.
If the customer has received a sample or model of a product, he can not derive any rights from this other than that it is an indication of the nature of the product, unless the parties have explicitly agreed that the products be supplied conform to the sample or model
Right of cancellation
A consumer may cancel an online purchase during a cooling-off period of 14 days without giving any reason, provided that
- the product has not been used
- it is not a product that can spoil quickly, like food or flowers
- the product is not specially tailored for the consumer or adapted to its special needs
- it is not a product that may not be returned for hygienic reasons
- the seal is still intact, when the product is a data carrier with digital content (DVDs, CDs, etc.)
- the consumer has not renounced his right of cancellation
Payments and payment term
- The customer must have paid the full amount within 7 days after delivery of the product.
- Payment terms are considered as fatal payment terms. This means that if the customer has not paid the agreed amount at the latest on the last day of the payment term, he is legally in default, without Jack Hunt having to send the customer a reminder or to put him in default.
- Jack Hunt reserves the right to make a delivery conditional upon immediate payment or to require adequate security for the total amount of the services or products
The reflection period of 14 days as referred to in paragraph 1 commences
- on the day after the consumer has received the last product or part of 1 order
- as soon as the consumer has received the first the product of a subscription
- as soon as the consumer has purchased a service for the first time
- as soon as the consumer has confirmed the purchase of digital content via the internet
The consumer can notify his right of cancellation via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The consumer is obliged to return the product to Jack Hunt within 14 days after the notification of his right of cancellation, after which period his right of cancellation will lapse.
- The costs for return are due Jack Hunt if the complete order is returned.
- If the purchase costs and any other costs (such as shipping and return costs) are eligible for reimbursement according to the law, Jack Hunt will refund these costs to the consumer within 14 days of receipt of the timely appeal to the right of withdrawal, provided that the consumer has returned the product to Jack Hunt in time.
- Any delivery period specified by Jack Hunt is indicative and does not give the customer the right to dissolution or compensation if this period is not met with, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
- The delivery starts once the customer has fully completed the (electronic) ordering process and received an (electronic) confirmation of his order from Jack Hunt.
- Exceeding the specified delivery period does not entitle the customer to compensation or the right to terminate the contract, unless Jack Hunt cannot deliver within 10 days or if the parties have agreed upon otherwise.
Packaging and shipping
- If the package of a delivered product is opened or damaged, the customer must have a note drawn up by the forwarder or delivery person before receiving the product. In the absence of which Jack Hunt may not be held liable for any damage.
Consequences of late payment
- If the customer does not pay within the agreed term, Jack Hunt is entitled to charge an interest of 1% per month from the day the customer is in default, whereby a part of a month is counted for a whole month.
- When the customer is in default, he is also due to extrajudicial collection costs and may be obliged to pay any compensation to Jack Hunt.
- The collection costs are calculated on the basis of the Reimbursement for extrajudicial collection costs.
- If the customer does not pay on time, Jack Hunt may suspend its obligations until the customer has met his payment obligation.
- In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, attachment or suspension of payment on behalf of the customer, the claims of Jack Hunt on the customer are immediately due and payable.
- If the customer refuses to cooperate with the performance of the agreement by Jack Hunt, he is still obliged to pay the agreed price to Jack Hunt.
Liability of Jack Hunt
The customer indemnifies Jack Hunt against all third-party claims that are related to the products and/or services supplied by Jack Hunt.
- Jack Hunt is only liable for any damage the customer suffers if and insofar as this damage is caused by intent or gross negligence.
- If Jack Hunt is liable for any damage, it is only liable for direct damages that results from or is related to the execution of an agreement.
- All images, photos, colors, drawings, descriptions on the website or in a catalog are only indicative and are only approximate and can not lead to any compensation and/or (partial) dissolution of the agreement and/or suspension of any obligation.Expiry period
Every right of the customer to compensation from Jack Hunt shall, in any case, expire within 12 months after the event from which the liability arises directly or indirectly. This does not exclude the provisions in article 6:89 of the Dutch Civil Code.
- The customer has the right to dissolve the agreement if Jack Hunt imputably fails in the fulfillment of his obligations, unless this shortcoming does not justify termination due to its special nature or because it is of minor significance.
- If the fulfillment of the obligations by Jack Hunt is not permanent or temporarily impossible, dissolution can only take place after Jack Hunt is in default.
- Jack Hunt has the right to dissolve the agreement with the customer, if the customer does not fully or timely fulfill his obligations under the agreement, or if circumstances give Jack Hunt good grounds to fear that the customer will not be able to fulfill his obligations properly.
- In addition to the provisions of article 6:75 Dutch Civil Code, a shortcoming of Jack Hunt in the fulfillment of any obligation to the customer cannot be attributed to Jack Hunt in any situation independent of the will of Jack Hunt, when the fulfillment of its obligations towards the customer is prevented in whole or in part or when the fulfillment of its obligations cannot reasonably be required from Jack Hunt.
- The force majeure situation referred to in paragraph 1 is also applicable - but not limited to: state of emergency (such as civil war, insurrection, riots, natural disasters, etc.); defaults and force majeure of suppliers, deliverymen or other third parties; unexpected disturbances of power, electricity, internet, computer or telecoms; computer viruses, strikes, government measures, unforeseen transport problems, bad weather conditions and work stoppages.
- If a situation of force majeure arises as a result of which Jack Hunt cannot fulfill one or more obligations towards the customer, these obligations will be suspended until Jack Hunt can comply with it.
- From the moment that a force majeure situation has lasted at least 30 calendar days, both parties may dissolve the agreement in writing in whole or in part.
- Jack Hunt does not owe any (damage) compensation in a situation of force majeure, even if it has obtained any advantages as a result of the force majeure situation.
Changes in the general terms and conditions
- Jack Hunt is entitled to amend or supplement these general terms and conditions.
- Changes of minor importance can be made at any time.
- Major changes in content will be discussed by Jack Hunt with the customer in advance as much as possible.
- Consumers are entitled to cancel the agreement in the event of a substantial change to the general terms and conditions.
Drawn up on 08 oktober 2020
Jack heeft 0 producten gevonden!
Wil je graag Jack's nieuwsbrief ontvangen?
En blijf altijd op de hoogte van de nieuwste producten, beste tips, het laatste nieuws en de mooiste kortingen!
Met het insturen van je email adres geef je impliciet aan dat je onze algemene voorwaarden hebt gelezen en dat je Jack Hunt toestemming geeft om je marketing communicatie toe te sturen. Ik stuur je echt geen spam, al weet je het natuurlijk nooit. 😄